A quick and reliable Microsoft Windows Support provider is essential in today’s fast-paced world. Your business simply can’t afford to be bogged down by inefficiencies that can be simply resolved with the right help; if you’re having issues with Windows either at home or at work, you’re probably already feeling the pinch. You can read on to discover our tips for selecting a Microsoft Windows support provider, and if you need immediate help, contact the professionals at Tribus Computer today. We have an established network of experienced local computer technicians available to assist you.
Top Tips For Selecting The Right Microsoft Windows Support Provider
You may think that finding a Microsoft Windows support provider is as simple as visiting the Windows help page, but there’s more to it than that! There are companies out there that can help keep your office’s computers up-to-date and running smoothly. Keep reading to discover why and how you need the right Microsoft Windows support provider.
Your business can’t afford not to find the right Microsoft Windows support provider.
Why You Need a Microsoft Windows Support Provider
The latest releases of Microsoft server and desktop products, while adding new capabilities and functionality to your systems, have also added complexity and challenges to the ongoing operation and support of these systems.
Many businesses have that employee who thinks they know how to fix complicated systems, but our experience and history tells us otherwise. Too many times we have been called out to fix a problem that has been complicated by an in-house “expert” attempting to save the company money, but instead ends up costing much more than it would have if they only called a “professional” to do it right the first time.
You need a Microsoft Windows Support provider that can offer you ongoing support for your systems, whether on-site or remote access. You need someone who is experienced in dealing with complex multi-site or single site networks and can effectively deploy new installations, manage migrations or upgrades, and provide problem resolution services.
For more context, you should read our article on 3 Ways Ineffective Windows Update Management is an Absolute Time Sucker.
You can open many doors for your business by not getting bogged down with Windows updates.
How You Can Find The Right Microsoft Windows Support Provider
It can be hard for small business owners and managers to know where to start when looking for the right Microsoft Windows support provider. Here are some tried and true tips that we have developed to help you in that process.
1. Research online reviews: A quick and easy way to assess a Microsoft Windows support provider is to do some online research. Google reviews, Yelp and Facebook are all great places to start. Be wary of potential spam contributors, though; the best reviews are ones that offer at least a readable sentence or two.
Assess a Microsoft Windows support provider by looking at Google reviews.
2. Word of mouth: You should never underestimate the value of a good chat in today’s digital world, and asking around for actual first-hand reviews of a Microsoft Windows support provider is always a good idea. Check with colleagues who run a similar business and have similar needs, and get the scuttlebutt on who has a good reputation and whom to avoid.
3. Check References: You should treat this process like you’re hiring a new employee for your company. Choose three of the best options you found by completing steps 1 and 2 and ask each for three references. This would involve past or present customers, and a few typical questions to minimize the time demands on everyone involved.
4. Set up a meeting: After asking around for references, and assuming you can now eliminate at least one option, you can ask the top two Microsoft Windows support providers for a face-to-face so they can present a formal proposal.
5. Pick the best: By now you’ll have a good idea of what you’ll be getting on the technical side, and also a glimpse of the customer service that will be provided – anything less than exceptional should not be accepted. Pick up the phone, set up a time to meet, and confirm your hire. Get ready to enjoy the benefits of a reputable Microsoft Windows support provider.
As a reference throughout this process, you should keep in mind our Microsoft Windows Support – 7 Common Questions and Answers to assess your potential providers.
With the right tools, you can find the right Microsoft Windows support provider for your business.
Need a Microsoft Windows Support Provider? Trust Tribus Computer
If you find yourself focusing more on trying to find Microsoft Windows support solutions than on your clients and the actual day-to-day tasks of your business itself, it’s time to talk to the professionals at Tribus Computer.
With over 20 years experience, we are a team of local experts in “end-to-end” IT services. From Microsoft Windows support to purchasing hardware and even cloud services, Tribus Computer manages total IT services in the Greater Toronto Area.
Contact Tribus Computers today for your free quote!